BLUERAY leases out VR-equipment kits that can be used to view different virtual reality applications. Our primary goal is to provide a simple and convenient lending service at an affordable price and therefore we do not sign a separate written agreement with each customer for the use of the equipment. As a private service provider, we use information boards developed by us at the rental points as information carriers. Rental terms are shown on the information board and each customer has the opportunity to decide on the conclusion of the contract. The terms and conditions stated on the information board must be considered as standard terms. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you are free not to use the service. Starting with the rental of the VR equipment kit, the terms of the rental are deemed to be accepted by the client and the contract is concluded between the customer and the service provider.
General Terms of the Agreement
BLUERAY Ltd (hereinafter “the Service provider”) and user (hereinafter “the Customer”) of the VR-equipment kit (Samsung Gear VR-glasses and Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone) (hereinafter referred together as “the Parties”), conclude a contract (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) under the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “the General terms”). Starting with the rental of the VR-equipment kit, the terms of the rental are deemed to be accepted by the Customer and the Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Service provider.
- The Customer is obliged to pay a rental fee for the use of the equipment to the Service provider.
- The amount of the rental fee and the terms are indicated on the information board and on the website of the Service provider.
- To borrow a VR-equipment kit, the Customer is asked to provide an identity document to identify the person and to make a copy / photo (read more about Processing of Personal Data)
of the document.
- If the VR-equipment kit is not returned after 30 minutes after the end of the rental period, the Customer will be charged a fee for late return 80 EUR. Fee for late return does not replace the return of the VR-equipment kit.
- Warning: If the VR-device kit has not been returned within 2 hours, it will be marked lost, the circumstances will be investigated, and damage compensation may be up to 800 EUR.
- If the Customer causes damage to the Lender, the situation will be resolved by agreement of the Parties. The Service provider has the right to use all legal remedies to compensate for the damage caused.
- The use of the device is not recommended for customers with medical implants and / or during an illness and /or under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol. As some people get sick when traveling by boat, some people in virtual reality may experience similar symptoms: general discomfort, eyestrain, nausea or dizziness, and in this case, the customer should stop using the device.
- For safety reasons, customers should not walk while wearing VR glasses. The Service provider shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Customer or third parties during the use of VR-equipment.
- Please take care of the VR-devices.
- Return / Refund Policy: All sales are final. If you have any problems, please contact the rental office.
Additional information email@example.com