Our passion is to visualize history. We have created award-winning exhibitions, written books for our partners, and from 2019, our team recreates worlds that no longer exist with the help of modern technology. We make the impossible possible and bring the past to life. You can read about past times from the books, look at old photos and movies or listen to stories, but have you ever got a chance to step inside the history? We in BLUERAY know how to experience history as if on your own skin. We offer virtual time travels as a service and we do custom solutions for others.
As a University of Tartu spin-off company, BLUERAY values learning and we are the best visualizers of authentic history in Estonia. Together with the University of Tartu we devote ourselves to develop different multimedia solutions and user experiences in the cultural heritage and tourism sector. We have participated in several studies and offered students challenges in group work and internships.
Our clients are tourism companies, museums, local governments, non-profit associations and sectoral development organizations, with whom we cooperate in the following areas:
- Creative management (incl. concept and content creation)
- 3D and multimedia solutions
- 3D laser scanning
- Project management of exhibitions and development projects
- Consulting on development projects
- Preparation of development and marketing plans
- Increasing visibility and attractiveness
- Trainings on tourism service design, innovation and cultural marketing